- God exists and has revealed Himself to mankind. The Bible is a special experssion of this revelation. This revelation also finds its ultimate experssion int eh incarnation of Jesus Christ. God is sprit and eternally exists in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, indivisible and of one substance
- The Bible, all the books of the Old and New Testament, is Holy Scripture, the inspired Word of God, infallible and inerrant in the original writings. Its is fully authoritative and our only absolutely trustworthy guide for faith and life.
- We believe that mankind was created in the image of God; that men and women sinned, and thereby incurred, not only physical death, but also that Spiritual death which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature.
- Jesus Christ is Lord of heaven and earth, per-existent with the Father, God of very God. he is the eternal Word become flesh, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary. He was crucified, suffered, bled and died. He was buried and three days later rose from th grave victorious over death and the powers of darkness. he ascended to the right hand of God the Father where Hi is glorified as Lord of all. He is the only mediator between God and Mankind. He is the God-given atonement or the sins of the world an there is salvation in Hm and Him alone
- The Holy Spirit convinces men and women of sin, effectually calls them, and is the divine agent by whom they are born into the kingdom of God. He indwells, enlightens, and empowers believers to live in union with Christ.
- Human beings are accountable for their response to the forgiveness, pardon and reconciliation offered them in the Lord Jesus Christ. When an individual trusts in Him, the person is justified by God and adopted into His family. failure to believe in Him results in eternal separation from God.
- God’s will for believers is for them to exhibit transformed lives evidenced by purity, holiness, and growth in Christ-like character. he desires that they each participate, according to their spiritual gifts, in the task of effectively sharing the gospel message of salvation with those, near and far, who have yet to believe in Jesus
- The Church consists of all those who have trusted in the Lord Jesus Christ.The primary purpose of the Church is to worship God and glorify Him by building up believers and effectively reaching the world with the gospel of Christ
- Jesus Christ will return, raise the dead, judge all men and women, and establish his glorious Kingdom